Download resume here.
Clients: eos, Hearts on Fire, Travelers, Volaris, One Love, and New Business
- Deliver strong content strategies, communications plan, messaging framework, communication tasks, tactical briefs, and channel ecosystems to increase engagement and overall brand affinity.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of new initiatives alongside the data team to optimize marketing strategies over time.
- Work directly with the Chief Digital Officer to recruit, lead, and mentor the newly developed content team of 20+ designers, animators, strategists, and community managers.
- Proactively pursue new social-first business opportunities for global clients across the TBWA network and scale current initiatives and agency social product offerings.
- Identify, develop, and foster relationships with key platform agency representatives (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Nuvi, GIPHY, and more) to continue to educate our content team on emerging technology platforms and innovate the agency's creative offerings.
Clients: McDonald's, Apple, Thomson Reuters, Michelin, Planters, Absolut Elyx, Kraft, TEDMED, Volaris, BNY Mellon, New Business
- Leveraged user insights and social trends to concept and design integrated campaigns to solve client’s business problems across various budget limitations.
- Served as the connective tissue between community management, strategy, creative, digital production and analytics to turn insights into ideas.
- Framed the content strategy, editorial direction, and story arc of all brand briefs across social channels; and make key recommendations for how those stories develop across a brand ecosystem.
- Mentored a team of 8 content staffers across disciplines: design, copy, community, and content managers.
- Collaborated with analytics/data lead to check third-party media companies for targeting accuracy, best media spend practices across channel, client deliverable dates, and quarterly progress.
Clients: Google Play, YouTube
- Assisted with the development of a Google Play social media strategy.
- Developed and executed a content calendar across all Google Play social channels.
- Managed YouTube social community during the launch of #ProudtoPlay, a campaign that supports LGBT community by leveraging celebrity spokespersons during the 2014 World Cup.
- Worked directly with senior strategic planners to build and grow innovative testing plans and analytic reports.
- Performed research on audience digital behaviors to inform content development.
Clients: Aruba Tourism, Century 21, Chevy, Empire State Building, ESPN/ESPNW, Greenpeace, and Miller Lite.
- Created various print, script concepts, mood boards, OOH comps, and digital materials for major brands of the agency.
- Assisted in creating client presentation materials for new business pitches and creative work.
- Developed and maintained separate Facebook pages for new theaters opening across the US.
- Developed a social media response methodology to make responding to customers and answering questions more efficient across the network.
Clients: AARP, Ace Hardware, Air Force, Kohler, Popeyes, Southwest Airlines, and Zales
- Routed creative projects through multiple departments of the agency for clients.
- Assisted in presentation preparation for meetings with clients, including Lennox, Popeyes and the Air Force.
- Collaborated with other creatives in the agency to copyedit, correct, and modify creative work before publication.
ADCOLOR Advisory Board, University Committee, since November 2017
iMentor High School Mentor, Bronx Leadership Academy, since November 2017
4A's Industry Volunteer, Manhattan Early College for Advertising, since May 2015
FindSpark Hustle Summit Mentor, since July 2017
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Science, Advertising
Texas Creative, Texas Media
Facebook Blueprint: Creative and Strategic Planner Learning Path, September 2017
Managing Change, September 2017
Online Marketing Foundations, September 2017