Anastasia is a content director from Texas who currently resides in New York City.
In 2012, she graduated from the University of Texas Advertising program with an art director's portfolio.
She moved to New York in 2013 and started work as a freelance art director. In 2014, she moved into the world of social media strategy.
For the last 3 years she has been working in content planning as a hybrid between creative, digital and strategy teams.
Download resume here.
January 2017 - present
Clients: eos, Hearts on Fire, Travelers, Volaris, One Love, and New Business
- Frame the content strategy, editorial direction, and story arc of all brand briefs across social channels; and make key recommendations for how those stories develop across a brand ecosystem.
- Identify, develop and foster relationships with key communities that fall within the client’s audience base.
- Mentor junior content staffers across disciplines: design, copy, community, and content managers.
- Act as key subject matter expert for client stakeholders (legal, public relations, event leads); and internal stakeholders (account, creative, and legal); and social media agency representatives to keep up-to-date with updates and opportunities.
- Consult on proposed new business scopes with accounts lead and Chief Digital Officer and evaluate current content scopes to ensure agency and client are properly staffed to handle client requests for content
- Provide an always-on approach to social media crisis and opportunity management and provide agency point of view for appropriate global response across markets.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community, and
- analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of new initiatives
- Collaborate with analytics/data lead to check third-party media companies for targeting accuracy, best media spend practices across channel, client deliverable dates, and quarterly progress.
July 2014 - January 2017
- Leveraged user insights and social trends to concept and design integrated campaigns
- Worked directly under the Chief Digital Officer to co-lead and mentor the content team of 20+ designers, animators, strategists, and community managers.
- Create and curate engaging social content in a resourceful and inventive manner to address client's needs across various budget limitations.
- Served as the connective tissue between community management, strategy, creative, digital production and analytics to turn insights into ideas.
- Educate clients directly on website and content best practices, analytics and content strategy.
- Identify, develop and foster relationships with key communities within brands' social media audiences to build meaningful social campaigns.
- Liaise between client, agency departments, and social media partners to remain up-to-date with proactive opportunities.
- Proficient in analytics platforms such as Nuvi, Crimson Hexagon and Affinio.
Social Strategy Intern
April 2014 - July 2014
Clients: Google Play, YouTube
- Assisted with the development of a Google Play social media strategy.
- Developed and executed a content calendar across all Google Play social channels.
- Managed YouTube social community during the launch of #ProudtoPlay, a campaign that supports LGBT community by leveraging celebrity spokespersons during the 2014 World Cup.
- Worked directly with senior strategic planners to build and grow innovative testing plans and analytic reports.
- Performed research on audience digital behaviors to inform content development.
Freelance Art Director
The Concept Farm
June 2013 - October 2013
Clients: Aruba Tourism, Century 21, Chevy, Empire State Building, ESPN/ESPNW, Greenpeace, and Miller Lite.
- Created various print, script concepts, mood boards, OOH comps, and digital materials for major brands of the agency.
- Assisted in creating client presentation materials for new business pitches and creative work.
Social Media Intern
September 2012 - December 2012
- Developed and maintained separate Facebook pages for new theaters opening across the US.
- Developed a social media response methodology to make responding to customers and answering questions more efficient across the network.
Project Management Intern
September 2011 - June 2012
Clients: AARP, Ace Hardware, Air Force, Kohler, Popeyes, Southwest Airlines, and Zales
- Routed creative projects through multiple departments of the agency for clients.
- Assisted in presentation preparation for meetings with clients, including Lennox, Popeyes and the Air Force.
- Collaborated with other creatives in the agency to copyedit, correct, and modify creative work before publication.
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Science, Advertising
Texas Creative, Texas Media