Clients: eos, Hearts on Fire, Travelers, Volaris, One Love, and New Business
- Work directly with the Chief Digital Officer to recruit, lead, and mentor the newly developed content team of 20+ designers, animators, strategists, and community managers.
- Provide big ideas that solve client's business goals across a diverse range of clients on retainer; also working across the strategy, digital, and creative departments.
- Proactively pursue new social-first business opportunities for global clients across the TBWA network and scale current initiatives and agency product offerings; lead the creative and strategic content deliverables for 12 pitches over the last year.
- Identify incremental social opportunities with existing clients across the network; Volaris Airlines, H&M, Absolut, Michelin, IZZE, and Thomson Reuters within the last two years.
- Identify, develop, and foster relationships with key platform agency representatives (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Nuvi, GIPHY, and more) to continue to educate our content team on emerging platforms and develop the agency's creative offerings for clients.
- Provide an always-on approach to social media crisis and opportunity management and provide agency point of view for appropriate global response across markets.
- Provide strategic and operational guidance to offices across the global TBWA network.
- Built a mentorship program within the agency to develop the skills of junior staff across departments and encourage further diversity initiatives for the future of agency talent.
- Currently, a member of the network's 200+ global culture spotters gleaning trends and advertising insights from culture around the world and producing videos in real-time to share across the network.
Clients: McDonald's, Apple, Thomson Reuters, Michelin, Planters, Absolut Elyx, Kraft, TEDMED, Volaris, BNY Mellon, New Business
- Leveraged user insights and social trends to concept and design integrated campaigns to solve client’s business problems across various budget limitations.
- Served as the connective tissue between community management, strategy, creative, digital production and analytics to turn insights into ideas.
- Framed the content strategy, editorial direction, and story arc of all brand briefs across social channels; and make key recommendations for how those stories develop across a brand ecosystem.
- Mentored a team of 8 content staffers across disciplines: design, copy, community, and content managers.
- Identified, developed, and fostered relationships with key communities, and influencers, that fall within the client's audience base.
- Monitored effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of new initiatives.
- Collaborated with analytics/data lead to check third-party media companies for targeting accuracy, best media spend practices across channel, client deliverable dates, and quarterly progress.
Clients: Google Play, YouTube
- Assisted with the development of a Google Play social media strategy.
- Developed and executed a content calendar across all Google Play social channels.
- Managed YouTube social community during the launch of #ProudtoPlay, a campaign that supports LGBT community by leveraging celebrity spokespersons during the 2014 World Cup.
- Worked directly with senior strategic planners to build and grow innovative testing plans and analytic reports.
- Performed research on audience digital behaviors to inform content development.
Clients: Aruba Tourism, Century 21, Chevy, Empire State Building, ESPN/ESPNW, Greenpeace, and Miller Lite.
- Created various print, script concepts, mood boards, OOH comps, and digital materials for major brands of the agency.
- Assisted in creating client presentation materials for new business pitches and creative work.
- Developed and maintained separate Facebook pages for new theaters opening across the US.
- Developed a social media response methodology to make responding to customers and answering questions more efficient across the network.
Clients: AARP, Ace Hardware, Air Force, Kohler, Popeyes, Southwest Airlines, and Zales
- Routed creative projects through multiple departments of the agency for clients.
- Assisted in presentation preparation for meetings with clients, including Lennox, Popeyes and the Air Force.
- Collaborated with other creatives in the agency to copyedit, correct, and modify creative work before publication.
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Science, Advertising
Texas Creative, Texas Media
Managing Change, September 2017
Online Marketing Foundations, September 2017